ADM denounces the human rights violations recorded, as well as their consequences, such as hate speech aimed at Muslims.
The main themes of mobilization
Denounce the breaches of human rights observed in the implementation of security measures as well as their consequences such as hate speech targeting Muslims. The work ensures respect:
- Civil Liberties
- of the right to personal security.
- the right to access to justice and regular judicial proceedings.
- the right of Assembly and Association.
- of the right to freedom of expression.
- of the right to freedom of thought, conscience and worship.
- of the right to private and family life.
- Equality and non-discrimination of people because of their ethnic and religious affiliation.
The aim is to end violations of rights and end discrimination because of ethnic or religious affiliation